Communication Coaching focuses on enhancing your ability to communicate well, to think through, organise, and present information clearly, credibly, and persuasively to internal and external audiences, utilising your own authentic style. Communication Coaching is for:
- People whose success depends on communicating well;
- People who want to improve their communication skills in minimal time; and
- People who are preparing for specific high-stakes presentation events (e.g., keynote, shareholder/investor conference call, media interview, etc.). During our sessions we will look at the delivery of your speech to increase the impact of your message.
- Suggestions for stage directions;
- Where to place pauses;
- Ensuring that the pace is right; and
- Any movement or gestures that may or may not be appropriate.
As part of my services I provide face-to-face and/or virtual sessions. The sessions can be provided as a stand-alone or in blocks of three or six sessions, for an hour to two hours each.
For inquiries and to book a FREE coaching session, please send me an email: email@example.com
This 20-minutes session is a non-obligation, complimentary session that gives us an opportunity to get to know each other, build rapport, set expectations for working together and decide on next steps.
I look forward to hear from you!
Summary of testimonials as communication coach/trainer:
“Katja has been so engaging and really encouraging throughout the whole day, and pointed to little mannerisms in us that we weren’t consciously aware of before that will massively help in everyday communications.”
“Katja is great at responding to the group – whenever they ask a question she is ready to deliver on that topic.”
“Katja kept the room engaged and focused in a timely manner without being forceful. She encouraged a positive and safe atmosphere.”
“Katja was very knowledgeable and backed up the exercises with real facts and statistics.”
“Katja is full of energy and it is very easy to follow what she is saying.”
“Katja offered great examples of how to implement the lessons and context for practical use.”
“Katja got her points across in novel ways.”
“Great experience. Excellent listener. Puts a mirror in front of you.”
“Really engaging style, lots of helpful tips and suggestions demonstrating use of different tools and techniques.”
“Excellent and unique approach, great storyteller.”
“Amazing move in the room, assertive, excellent examples.”